Sunday, September 13, 2009

Going, Going, Back, Back, to Reno, Reno!

First, let's acknowledge what an awesome title I picked for this blog.


Okay, second, I would post another picture of the Reno arch for this entry, but I posted it two entries ago... dang it. A picture of the state of our spare bedroom (now: the box room) will have to do.


Dave got a job, I got a job, so back to Reno we go. We'll be there by the 20th of this month.


And now, to sing us out,... here is REM, detailing how one can be a star in Reno (thanks for the reminder, Matt).

3 comments:

Gloria said...

No se porque estas tan feliz, San Diego tiene restaurantes increibles!

Sara McGinness said...

you are probably already in Reno but I wanted to say congratulations, this is so awesome!!!

Gloria said...

OMG, when r u going to add an update?